Paris Session Young Engineer Scholarships available
CIGRE has today announced that it will again offer two Young Engineer scholarships to the biennial Paris Session in August of this year. Submissions are now open for this scholarship to attend this prestigious event.
The CIGRE Session is the international leading event for Power System industry, gathering worldwide experts in even numbered years to discuss and learn about the future of the industry and to display the latest solutions for the whole value chain, from generation, through transmission to distribution. Study areas also include related areas of Electricity Markets, Renewables and information systems among others.
The CIGRE Session is a comprehensive event that offers - during a whole week - an extensive range of activities to more than 3200 delegates and 6600 exhibition visitors:
- Conferences: whether it is a round-table or a workshop, the Session’s Conferences are where the latest trends of the Power Industry are presented and discussed.
- Group Discussion Meetings: a unique opportunity to contribute to discussions around the Session Papers:
- Tutorials: learn more about the work of each Study Committees during the 16 Tutorials.
- Technical Exhibition: 250 international companies, technology and services providers will be exhibiting their latest offerings.
- Networking: Delegates are invited to attend events where they meet with eminent personalities/experts of the industry. It is also an opportunity to get-together with their peers from all over the world.
Applications are open to any CIGRE individual member or employee of a Collective member
(Student only members are not eligible)
NOTE - to allow time for judging and to meet Paris deadlines, Applications must arrive at our Brisbane office by midnight AEST Friday 16th February 2018.
Details are given in the application process.
General enquiries can be directed to our office (07) 3310 8838.