Strong Industry Backing for SEAPAC 17
The biennial SEAPAC conference on protection, automation and control is hosted by CIGRE Australia’s ‘B5 Panel’.
Next year’s event in mid March is getting greater than ever support from utilities, vendors, and consultancies, with key industry players as gold sponsors:
- S&C Electric Company– a leading power system solutions supplier covering the whole gamut from system components to micro-grids to sustainable and resilient ‘smart cities’
- Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories– supplying cutting edge products, solutions and education to ‘make electric power safer, more reliable, and more economical’
We also have several silver sponsors committed to making this conference as successful as possible are: Omicron, DT Partners, RMS Mors Smitt, Siemens, Schneider Electric, CSE Uniserve and Dynamic Ratings.
A larger attendance of 140+ delegates is expected following the success of the last event.
Compelling programme to be released shortly
Following a record number of abstract submissions, 39 papers have been selected which address some of the burning issues in this sector of the industry.
We'll be sending out Information soon on the programme and preview of the papers.
Keynote address: 'Current challenges and future pathways for the Industry' from Nino Ficca – Managing Director of AusNet Services and Chair of Energy Networks Australia
As the leader of Victoria’s largest electricity and gas network reaching over one million homes and businesses, Nino is at the forefront of the challenges and opportunities affecting the energy industry. By adapting to the current and future energy needs of its customers, AusNet Services is well placed to deliver on its purpose: To empower communities and their energy future. With AusNet Services’ proud history of making the complex business of moving energy trouble-free 24 hours a day and its commitment to modern energy solutions, the future of energy is bright.
What participants will be looking for
- Getting in touch with leading-edge best practices, tapping into CIGRE s global know-how to capitalise on innovation with risk mitigation
- Collaborating and discussing solutions with colleagues in a technically oriented setting that is open neutral and apolitical
- Networking with other professionals to build mutually beneficial relationships into the future
Larger venue for more exhibitions, interaction, and value
In response to feedback from the last event, we have a bigger venue in Melbourne to offer more exhibition and participant space, attracting additional delegates from across the Pacific region.
The conference includes another popular informal stand up networking dinner on the first night, providing direct access to sponsors and exhibitors for the entire evening.
Catch the early bird registration and save!
To secure your place at the best possible rate,